Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Abu's Update

Just a few more weeks and we will get to meet our little granddaughters (tufala smol abu) in person!  We can't wait to hold them in our arms!  Dora and Sylvia are both doing really well - getting bigger and gaining weight every week.  Recently, they were awake and placed side by side in their crib.  They really looked at each other for the first time!  In the picture above, Dora is on the left and Sylvia is on the right.

Here's some more pictures of these beautiful Buffalo Babes!
Dora to the left.
Sylvia to the right.









Needless to say, Joel and Bekah have their hands and arms very full!
Uncle Wesley getting acquainted for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful, sweet babies! Congratulations!

    I'm a newcomer to your blog; just found it via the Dooley blog. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading about and keeping up with you, your family, and your ministry. I, too, am a Nazarene, and serve on our Louisiana District NMI Council.

    I do enjoy learning more about our Nazarene missionaries. Each month during our local NMI service, I prepare a power point lesson about some phase of our mission work.

    You will be in my prayers. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete